THIS ITEM CAN NOT BE SHIPPED INTERNATIONALLY.
This elegant, premium pedal is front-hinged and has a textured surface. For most users, it provides more comfort and control than the outer pedals of the Triple Pedal Foot Switch. It comes with a 10 foot cable and works with all models (past and present) of the Kinesis Advantage and Advantage2 keyboards. A self-adhesive, hook & loop tab is provided to anchor the pedal to the floor if desired.
Perfect for offloading work from overused hands and fingers. Use it for triggering often used key actions such as “Shift”, “Space” or “Tab” or activating the Advantage keyboard’s embedded keypad.
- Pedals are front-hinged and rounded for easy triggering, made from black, glass-reinforced nylon
- Small footprint (2.5 x 3.5 inches) is ideal for confined spaces
- Rounded, textured surface for confident control
- Adjustable activation force
- This product works with all Kinesis U.S. models of Contoured™ keyboards built after Sept. 2002 (Essential, Classic, Professional, Advantage and the new Advantage2). These models have a short, telephone-style cable extending from the back of the keyboard.
- Width: 2.625 inches
- Depth front-to-back: 3.5 inches
- Height: 1 inch
- Weight: 0.70 lbs
- Shipping weight: 1 lb
- Cable length: 9 feet 11 inches
- RJ-11 connector