THIS ITEM CAN NOT BE SHIPPED INTERNATIONALLY.
The Kinesis Advantage Triple Pedal is the most efficient way to take advantage of the unique foot input options provided with all Kinesis Advantage2 and Advantage Contoured™ keyboards.
Default actions are “Tab”, “Keypad Shift”, and “Enter”. The “Keypad Shift” action turns on the embedded keypad layer as long as the pedal is held down. If the Keypad Toggle function key is tapped first, then the “Keypad Shift” pedal will turn OFF the embedded keypad layer while the pedal is held down.
With a programmable Contoured keyboard, the foot pedal may be configured to perform any user-defined keystroke or macro!
Contoured™ keyboard users often find a foot pedal boosts productivity by enabling instant access to shortcuts (macros) or remapped keys in the “embedded” (keypad) layer.
Modifiers are often useful foot switch actions, to reduce the awkward reaches often required to produce key combinations.
Number crunchers (especially bookkeepers and accountants) usually find a foot switch provides a huge productivity boost with a Contoured keyboard. With the center pedal, you get instant access to the embedded numeric keypad, without moving your hands from the home row of keys.
- Pedals are front-hinged and rounded for easy triggering, made from black, glass-reinforced nylon.
- Outer two pedals are adjustable.
- Default actions are “Tab”, “Keypad Shift”, and “Enter”.
- Low profile design, combined with heavy steel base prevents unit from accidentally moving on the floor.
- Adjustable activation force.
- This product works with all Kinesis U.S. models of Contoured™ keyboards built after Sept. 2002 (Essential, Classic, Professional, Advantage and the new Advantage2). These models have a short, telephone-style cable extending from the back of the keyboard.
- Width: 10.75 inchess
- Depth (front-to-back): 7 inches
- Max Height: 1.25 inches
- Weight: 2.50 lbs
- Shipping weight: 3 lbs
- Cable length: 9 feet 1 inch
- RJ-11 connector
There are no reviews yet!