THIS ITEM CAN NOT BE SHIPPED INTERNATIONALLY.
No more sacrificing typing comfort on your smartphone, tablet, laptop et.al. The FS2 Blue’s Multichannel feature allows you to instantly switch between your favorite three Bluetooth enabled devices while continuing to type on the FS2 Blue keyboard.
Most keyboards including ergonomic models have a 10 degree positive slope from front to back. These designs tend to bend your wrists. The Freestyle2 has a zero degree slope which minimizes the height, effectively creating negative slope and reducing wrist extension. The slim design provides you a 2-in-1 office and travel keyboard.
Accommodates a wide range of individuals
From small to tall and body types in between, the Freestyle2 allows for maximum flexibility catering to each individual’s unique needs. Out of the box both modules are connected together by a flexible pivot tether allowing an infinite range of splay. Disconnecting the pivot tether allows up to 9 inches of complete separation of both left and right keying modules. Perfect for individual needs ranging from a narrow footprint to complete separation. This design greatly reduces and or/eliminates ulnar deviation.
Optional palm supports
Optional padded palm supports reduce wrist extension by keeping wrists neutral.
Left side driverless hot keys & Bluetooth Multichannel keys
Driverless hot keys for commonly used mouse actions. (Internet Page Forward and Back, Beginning of Line, End of Line,Cut, Undo, Copy, Select All and Paste). A vertical rib is located on the inside row of hot keys to provide tactile notification to the user.
Top row driverless hot keys
Like the new iMac keyboards plus more! Esc/force quit, Brightness, Exposé, Dashboard, Play Audio, Audio Volume, Dock, Eject & Off/Sleep.
Familiar key layout
Familiar key layout provides for minimal adaptation time.
Low-force, tactile key switches
The Freestyle2 utilizes a quiet, low-force, tactile membrane key switch. The typical average maximum key force of a switch is 45 grams. This is at least 25% less than most traditional and many ergonomic keyboards such as the Microsoft 4000 with maximum key forces of over 60 grams.
Reduce forearm tension with the optional VIP3 and V3 accessories
The VIP3 and V3 accessories attach easily to the base of the Freestyle2 keyboard allowing quick and reproducible tent settings of 5, 10 and 15 degrees greatly reducing forearm tension. For people who want integrated palm supports purchase the VIP3, and for people who prefer tenting without palm supports purchase the V3.
Compatible operating systems
- Mac version compatible with OS X 10.4 and newer, and iOS devices
Bluetooth, Battery & MultichannelTM
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Range: ~30 feet
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium polymer
- Battery life: Single battery charge should exceed 300 hours of actual typing or at least six months of use at 2 hours of typing per day
- Multichannel: Switch instantly between 3 Bluetooth enabled devices
- Peak force: 44 grams
- Activation force: 35 grams
- Travel distance: 3.9 mm
- Switch type: Rubber dome, membrane
- Width (9 inches of separation):
Max separation measured between inside edge of each module: 9 inches
Measured between outside edge of each module: Min: 15.375 inches; Max: 23.50 inches
Distance between F & J Keys: Min: 3.50 inches; Max: 11.50 inches
- Depth: 7.125 inches; palm supports installed: 10 inches
- Max height: 0.875 inches
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Shipping weight: 3 lbs
- USB charging cable length: 6 feet
* Hot Keys for iOS: Driverless hot keys on the Freestyle2 Blue for Mac are designed for OS X 10.4 and newer and may not be supported by iOS systems or by some browsers. Some hot keys will not work if you are using terminal emulation or remote access. If you have questions about hot keys, contact Kinesis Technical Support: email@example.com