The Servox® digital speech aid can be used by those who have lost their voices due to injury, illness or surgical removal of the larynx, the opportunity to make themselves quickly understood again. It also can be used by those who have temporary speech loss after a tracheotomy or are attached to a respiration device. Patients who have mastered the oesophageal voice can use the Servox in various situations, such as on the phone, during business conferences, if tired, ill or in emergency situations and environments where it is necessary to raise their voice.
The Servox is the only speech aid which offers the possibility of programming both buttons with different volume and frequency settings. This makes it possible to pre-set the device for use in certain situations. Two year warranty on speech device and charger unit (6 month warranty on battery).
- Volume control
- Adjustable pitch (internal adjustment)
- Sleep mode
- Servox digital speech aid
- Weight: .24 lb (without battery)
- Carrying cord set with replacement cord protector
- NiMH battery
- Hip bag holster
- LA 2.40 charger 110V with AC cable (230V available as special request – please call to order)
- Instruction manual
Warranty: 2 year