DSI Return Policy for Domestic U.S. Customers* – as of 03/04/2013
(International Return Policy below)
- Please be sure you want the item before you place the order. If you have ANY questions, please ask first before you purchase!
- In reference to returns and exchanges, the delivery date counts as the first calendar day of any RMA time frame.
- To request an RMA, please email us by clicking on “Ask a question” below or call 1-877-548-7003.
- In order to return any product, you MUST have a proof of purchase with billing and shipping information that matches our records (i.e. invoice, packing slip, etc.)
- After 30 calendar days from the delivery date, we will ONLY offer product exchanges. No refunds or returns will be accepted. No exceptions.
- Customers who send products back for an exchange (whether through warranty or RMA) will only receive the same product as a replacement.
- HOLIDAYS Return Policy: For products purchased in the month of December you MUST request an RMA number by January 10th. No exceptions are allowed.
General Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Information
- RMA numbers must be requested by the customer within 30 calendar days of the delivery date.
- Please do not send anything back to DSI without first contacting us for an RMA number. We will not refund, exchange, or service any package or product that comes back to us without an RMA number. In other words, we will do nothing with it. No exceptions.
- Once an RMA number is assigned, the customer must return the item and we must receive it within 14 calendar days of the issued RMA number. If returned after the 14th calendar day, see #5 below. RMA numbers (valid for 14 calendar days when assigned) will not be extended or reissued.
- The postmark of the package has no bearing on and does not affect the 14 calendar day time frame.
- If an RMA number is assigned and the customer returns the product after the 14 calendar day time frame, an automatic non-negotiable 50% restocking fee will be assessed to the customer.
- If the product that is returned is, for any reason, not in stock for an exchange, we will give you a suitable substitute for the returned product.
- Please allow up to 5 business days from the time we receive the returned item to process it.
- There will be a maximum of one (1) warranty replacement per item per customer starting from the delivery date of the original item purchased. No exceptions.
- If a product is claimed to be defective, it will be inspected once it arrives. If deemed defective, the customer will receive a replacement and we will ship the product back at our cost. Customer will still be responsible for their end of shipping costs.
- We define defective as a faulty product that does not function correctly because of manufacturer errors or defects. This does NOT include user errors, user abuse or damage, customer dissatisfaction, or minor cosmetic flaws that do not affect product function/performance.
- NO ITEMS are deemed defective until they arrive in our office and are tested and inspected. DSI will be the sole determiner of whether a product is defective or not.
Non-refundable, non-exchangeable products
- Any software, screen protectors, keyboard skins
- Any refurbished or used products
- Any type of “free gift” that is included in a purchase
- Products that are abused or damaged
- Any international orders, no matter what was purchased.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping costs when sending a product back for a return, refund, or exchange.
- 30 calendar days after any delivery date, the customer will be responsible for all and any types of return shipping fees, whether it is from the customer to us or back to the customer from us.
- We are not responsible for any damages to boxes or products after they leave our warehouse.
- All listed refunds below are ONLY processed within the first 10 calendar days after delivery date.
- Special Order Item Disclaimer: Items returned for any reason or situation will asses a restocking fee of up to 20%.
|% Fee Deducted
|This applies only to unopened boxes. This includes original boxes, packaging materials, contents and manuals.
|-0%[*shipping fees are not refunded]
|Opened box; item has been removed from original box. Includes original boxes, packaging materials, contents and manuals.
|– 15%[*shipping fees are not refunded]
|Items are clearly used, cosmetically compromised, or dirty. Still include all original boxes, packaging materials, contents and manuals.
|– 20%[*shipping fees are not refunded]
|Products that are missing accessories or items that originally came with the product or order, i.e. keyboard dongles, adapters, cables and cords, manuals, “free gifts”, etc.
|No refund is issued.
|Item is damaged by customer.
|No refund is issued.
|Item is defective.
*Keyboards, phones, and TTY/hard of hearing devices have a 1 year warranty from date of purchase.
*All other items have 30 day warranty.
|Case by case basis; at seller’s discretion. Item is repaired or exchanged for same product.
[refunds are not allowed, only repairs, exchanges or store credit]
Refunds issued, if applicable, will be made through the same method of payment used by customer [i.e Credit Card or Paypal].
International Return Policy*
- All items are tested/examined before they leave the warehouse.
- All sales are final. No returns, refunds or exchanges. No exceptions.
- We do not add customs, duty charges and/or fees to our products. Buyer is responsible for all customs, duty charges and fees, in addition to shipping.
- We are not held responsible after the item leaves our warehouse.
- International Shipping method is USPS Priority Mail International only.
- Shipping times are determined by USPS and are not guaranteed by DSI.
- We only accept PayPal as a form of payment.
- Please verify this item works in your country before purchasing.
- Please verify that your Ship to Address is correct on both Paypal and eBay before placing your order.
- ALL packages are shipped within 1 business day (M-F) from payment date, unless otherwise stated.
- Use the eBay shipping calculator to calculate shipping or contact us with questions.
- International Shipping disclaimer: If an order is placed and the item is not accept, denied, canceled or the shipping company/customs/postal system returns the parcel under any condition to DSI, the customer will asses any fees or shipping costs associated with the initial order (from DSI to customer) and the return of the item to DSI, which will be deducted from the total refund.
- In transit disclaimer: If an order is requested to be canceled by the customer and the item is in transit, the customer will asses a fee and will be deducted from the total refund. In addition, the shipping cost will not be refunded to the customer.