The Genovation MiniTerm 905 is a fully programmable LCD mini-terminal and supports simple and complex re-programmable key macros and system configurations. Includes a detachable serial (RS232) and USB cables for easy setup and different applications. It also has multiple internal device options for fast and easy data transactions. The LCD can also be used as a customer display (pole display).
Special order item. 2-3 business day handling time.
This is a special order item. Please see Special Order Item Disclaimer in our Return Policy.
Genovation’s MiniTerms are ideal whenever you need to add a user interface to a machine, device or process. The possibilities are endless — MiniTerms are right at home whether connected to PCs, printers, automation or industrial control PLC systems, cash registers or other POS terminals, electronic musical instruments, high-speed video cameras, security systems, CNC mill control and industrial pendants, access control systems and digital signage — just to name a few.
- Easy to set up and use
- Operates in standard terminal or line-edit (pin-pad) mode
- 12 keys: sealed membrane, 20 million operations
- 2 x 16 super-twist back-lit LCD (sealed)
- Two programmable LEDs
- Fully-programmable serial settings & key table
- Detachable cables for RS-232 and USB (both included)
- RS232C compliant (full-duplex), supports a wide variety of baud rates and word formats
- Selectable USB virtual serial and USB HID keyboard functionality
- Ethernet device server, Ethernet virtual COM port option
- Internal buzzer/alarm/audible key beeper
- “Flash” memory holds key data and settings
- Includes Genovation re-programming software “MacroMaster232” for easy customization & setup
- Will work with legacy COM port applications
- LCD Smartie (serial LCD) plug-in available
- Supports internal devices such as: Magnetic card reader, Barcode scanner, Barcode slot reader, RFID, and Fingerprint readers.
- Automated LCD screen (Scripting mode)
- 1 year warranty
There are no reviews yet!