The Belarusian/Ukrainian label set includes the labels to do either a Belarusian or a Ukrainian keyboard layout according to Windows. The labels are printed on clear Lexan® so the original key legend shows through; this allows you to add Belarusian labels to your existing keyboard so that it becomes a bilingual keyboard (Belarusian) and the original language of your keyboard). The labels are available in blue letters on clear labels (for beige and light colored keyboards) and white letters on clear labels(for dark colored keyboards). This language and keyboard are supported in Windows Vista and XP.
This label set supports both Belarusian and Ukrainian keyboard layouts in Windows XP and Vista. The set includes the labels to do either keyboard.
Belarusian labels are a very economical option for creating a bilingual Belarusian keyboard. The language labels use an easy peel-and-stick method to install. They will not damage the original keyboard key. The letters are printed on the underside of the Belarusian labels so that the lettering will not wear out. This affords you with many years of durable use.
- Durable labels. Labels are manufactured of durable Lexan®. They won’t tear, crack, discolor, or slip off even after years of use.
- Quality Printing. The printing is on the underside of the label so the INK NEVER WEARS OFF OR SCRATCHES OFF.
- Easy to Apply. The labels are EASY TO APPLY. The labels are printed in the same sequence that they appear on the keyboard regardless of the keyboard’s original language. If necessary, labels can be cut with scissors for special installations.
- Quality Adhesive. The label adhesive firmly attaches the label in place without damaging the keyboard key or the original key legend.
- Removable. If desired, Labels may be removed without causing damage to the original key or the legend on the key.
- Accurate Die-Cutting. Labels are printed with rounded corners so they cover the key top and will not pop off in use.
- Complete Alphanumeric Set. The label sets include labels to cover all of the alphanumeric keys on the keyboard. The sets do not include the function keys, the control keys, or the numeric keypad.
- Bilingual Keyboard. The clear labels do not interfere with the original characters printed on the key.
- Durable and Flexible. Labels are flexible enough to allow you to feel the touch-typing bumps on the F and J keys.
Label size: 7/16″ w X 9/16″ H (11mm W X 14mm H)
Data Callanguage labels are designed to fit desktop and laptop computer keyboards. Laptops with smaller than standard keys may not be compatible with the DataCal label sets.
How to Setup an International Language in Windows
You must first configure Windows for the international language that you wish to use. After you configure Windows, you will be able to manually select the international language when you wish to use it. For additional information on language setup, see the Windows Help file system of contact Microsoft technical support.
Setup instructions for Windows Vista and Windows 7