The ControlPad CP48-MAC-USBHID is versatile, 48-key programmable keypad. The keys are relegendable, allowing the user to label them to fit a specific need. The non-volatile, programmable memory allows the keypad to connect to any USB port without installing resident software. The keypad is easy to program using the Windows compatible software provided. Assembled with high quality Cherry MX keyswitches, the keys are durable, yet light and easy to press — a feature lacking on lesser quality keypads.
- Great for any repetitive keystrokes and text.
- Saves all your hot-keys and shortcuts.
- Increases speed and productivity while reducing typos.
- Adds speed and fun to gaming.
- Useful for CAD, multimedia, online trading or any other advanced software.
- One touch control of email, password and login info.
- 48 fully programmable keys with relegendable keycaps
- 3 double keys, 3 extra single keys, and a keycap puller included
- 6′ Detacheable USB cable with Type A plug included
- 2-level programmable, equivalent to 96 keys
- Programmable LEDs
- Supports USB MultiMedia keys
- Supports F1 through F24
- Optional protective latex covers available
- Low power consumption
- Uses the highest quality key switches rated at 50 million operations
- 1 year warranty
Now shipping with 3 Double Keys 3 Extra Single Keys and a Keycap Puller.
- Type: Universal, 48-key, fully-programmable
- Interface: USB 1.0 and Higher
- Keys: 48
- Color: White
- Dimensions: 17.5cm x 15.5cm x 3.5cm (6.88″ x 6.1″ x 1.5″)
- Weight (lb) : 1.30
- OS Supported: MAC OS X
- Detacheable USB cable is 1.8m (6 ft) long
- Consumes less than 10mA
- Power supplied by USB port
- Complies with FCC Class B standards
- Includes redefinition program (MacroMaster682.exe)
- Uses gold plated industrial quality mechanical key switches
- Key life: 50 million Cycles
- Momentary contact with tactile sound
- Temperature range is 0 to 70C (32 to 158F)
- Weight of keypad alone is 0.44 kg (1 lb 3 Oz)
- Keypad with single ship pack is 0.9 kg (2 lb)
- Relative humidity: 0% to 98%
- Will boot PC standalone in USB mode