Is it hard to hear sounds far away and nearby? Want something that is easy to handle?
Domino Pro is a revolutionary personal listening system from Bellman & Symfon® that uses digital state-of-the-art sound processing and wireless wideband technology to bring out speech in difficult listening situations for people with hearing loss. Use it at home, work, school, in restaurants, in the car, while watching TV, and more. The Domino Pro personal listening system is designed both for non-hearing instrument users and hearing instrument users, delivering crystal-clear stereo sound that’s free from background noise and feedback. The Domino Pro will make a big difference in your daily life.
Easy to Use
Domino Pro’s unique design makes use very intuitive. All common features can be accessed with a single push of a button, eliminating complicated menus.
How Domino Works
The Domino Pro personal listening system consists of a transmitter and receiver equipped with state-of-the-art microphones. Sound is picked up both by the remote transmitter and receiver (adjustable balance) and converted into digital data which allows the user to hear both remote and close conversations and music etc.
Speech is clarified and annoying background noise is eliminated. The Domino Pro personal listener transmitter streams sound over an encrypted wireless link to the Domino Pro receiver. Listen with earbuds, headphones or a neckloop/hearing instrument with t-coil. The transmitter also incorporates a stereo input for streaming high quality audio from your TV, MP3 player or stereo system. From the receiver, you can easily control the functions of the two units.
For various users and user situations:
Domino Pro is designed to help people with both mild and severe hearing loss and for difficult listening situations at home, meetings/seminars at work, in school classrooms, in restaurants, in the car or while watching TV.
Hearing aid and cochlear implant users with a built-in telecoil (“T” position) may use Domino Pro as a “remote and amplified microphone.” The amplified sound in Domino Pro is discreetly transferred to the hearing instrument via the Bellman Audio Neckloop.
Users without hearing aids or cochlear implants can use the Domino Pro with Bellman Audio stereo headphones or the Bellman Audio stereo earbuds.
Unique combination of features:
- Range – Range: 80 feet (25 meters).
- Amplification – Achieve up to 49dB when used with stereo earphones. The system comes with stereo earphones and a neckloop.
- High-definition audio – Domino uses digital wideband technology to stream audio in full stereo. The result is crystal-clear stereo sound with outstanding clarity and definition.
- Wireless secure encryption – Domino uses state-of-the-art digital encryption technology, resulting in interference-free speech that’s impossible to eavesdrop.
- Global frequency standard – Domino uses the 2.4GHz global frequency standard. This means you can use your Domino system worldwide.
- Easy connect – Domino is ready for action with the touch of a button, and you can easily connect it to your TV, stereo system or MP3 player.
- Key lock – Activate this feature and after 10 seconds it will be automatically enabled if no buttons are pressed.
- Volume memory – Different volume settings for the receiver, transmitter microphones and external audio sources are stored even if they’re turned off.
- Unintentional activation – Prevents the Domino from accidentally starting, such as when it’s in the pocket.
- Remote zoom – Both transmitter and receiver are equipped with both omni-directional and directional microphones that you can easily control from your receiver unit.
- Neckloop strap length: 2.3 ft
- Cable length: 2.9 ft
- Neckloop diamter: 8.7″
- Durable travel case
- Omnidirectional and directional microphone in transmitter and receiver
- Clothing clip
- Cable kit (1.5m) with adapter from 3.5mm jack to RCA connectors for TV, stereo and MP3
- USB-powered global charger kit
- Rechargeable batteries
- Neck strap
- Stereo in-ear earphones
- 2.5mm and 3.5mm stereo jack
There are no reviews yet!