The Servox® digital speech aid is designed to help individuals who have lost their voice due to injury, illness, or surgical removal of the larynx. It can also be used by patients who have temporary speech loss after a tracheotomy or are connected to a respiration device. With the help of Servox, patients who have mastered the oesophageal voice can communicate effectively in various situations such as on the phone, during business conferences, when they are tired or ill, in emergency situations, and in environments where it is necessary to raise their voice.
The Servox digital XL speech aid is a NEW edition of the well-known SERVOX digital.
- Adjust and save a variety of sound frequency settings
- Two screw caps for additional customization of sound nuances
- Includes AAA rechargeable NiMH batteries; can use regular alkaline
- Battery life optimized for 50% better performance
- New high-tech battery charger- commercially available and lightweight
- Charging time: 4-5 hours
- Diverse selection of mouth tube adapters